Monday, September 1, 2008

Cool Tie Dye Tops...





I know some of us are Stay at Home moms who are always looking for ways to bring in a little extra money...well, this is my way...


I make and sell Tie Dye tops on Ebay and Etsy for children and adults. I have done this for about a year and a half now and I LOVE it...especially around the holidays. I have made some pretty cool cotton tanks to run in, baby Onesies and am currently working on Halloween and Christmas tops.


If you are interested in seeing more examples or purchasing something please just take a look at my Ebay and Etsy pages and message me. brennaginther@hotmail.com
Ebay User Name: runnergirl4life
Etsy User Name: ColorYourLife


Thanks!

1 comment:

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

I love your shirts!! Do you still make them???